Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Egypt to ink nuclear plant deals by 2017-end

Egypt is likely to finalise contracts for its first nuclear power plant, which will have a 4,800 megawatt (MW) capacity, by the year end, said a report.

Egypt had signed an agreement with Russia two year ago for funding the construction and operation of the plant, which will come up in Dabaa, a site in the north of the country, reported Emirati news agency Wam, citing the country's electricity minister Mohamed Shaker.

Official reports last years affirmed that the loan was worth $25 billion and would finance 85 per cent of the value of each work contract, services and equipment shipping. Egypt would fund the remaining 15 per cent, it added.



from Construction Realestate Readmore công ty pacific travel


Links topic: https://www.wegocasablanca.com/2017/11/egypt-to-ink-nuclear-plant-deals-by.html