Sunday, December 10, 2017

Seven Tides launches Dubai luxury apartment collection

UAE-headquartered upscale residential, hospitality and commercial property developer Seven Tides has announced the launch of its Anantara Residences Sky Collection.

The fully-furnished luxury studio apartments form part of the five-star Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort on the eastern crescent of Palm Jumeirah.

The apartment sizes range between 546 sq ft to 636 sq ft for a studio and are sold with high-end fittings and finishes. They come fitted as standard with luxury furniture, fitted kitchens, rain showers and floor-to-ceiling windows, said the developer.

On the launch, CEO Abdulla Bin Sulayem said: "This is a great opportunity to own a luxury freehold property on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah, which continues to be one of the most sought-after locations in the emirate."

"Our Anantara Residences Sky Collection will appeal to a wide range of home buyers and investors, for whom prestige, quality and a strong ROI, are prerequisites to purchase," he noted.

The Dubai developer has rolled out an attractive payment plan for the studios priced at Dh1.2 million ($326,611), under which the customers need to pay only 10 per cent of the rate upon reservation agreement; 40 per cent on sales and purchase agreement; and the final 50 per cent on completion in July next year.

In addition to access to the Anantara The Palm Dubai Resorts’ private beach and the 10,000 sq m temperature-controlled swimming pools, residents can use the wide variety of leisure facilities, including the fully equipped gym, tennis courts and children’s play areas.

They also have access to any of the resort’s top-class restaurants and the renowned Anantara Spa.

Bin Sulayem said: "Our Anantara Residences Sky Collection offers an unparalleled lifestyle of luxury with stunning views over the resort’s lagoons, across Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai skyline."

Further, one and two-bedroom apartments are located on the lower floors of the buildings and are completed and ready to move in. These are priced Dh2.7 million for one-bedroom apartments, ranging from 1,160 sqft to 1,524 sqft; and Dh3.9 million for two-bedroom apartments, from 1,765 sqft to 2,054 sq ft.

For the one-bed and two-bed apartments there is a 10 per cent payment upon Reservation Agreement; and the remaining 90 per cent upon Sales and Purchase Agreement.-TradeArabia News Service

from Construction Realestate Readmore công ty pacific travel

Links topic: